Setting Our Focus for the Coming Year
Posted by Steve Reiter on September 12, 2015
- more bicycle infrastructure, including bike lanes for Euclid, connecting existing bike infrastructure, Creek Walk phase 2, Canal Trails
- increased safety through better infrastructure, such as adding bike boxes, bike traffic lights
- education of bicyclists and other road users, including news editorials, bike rodeos, bicycle commuter training
- Bike Month 2016 events
- be an advisory committee to the new city transportation planner and DPW/traffic planning
- assist the city in applying for Bike Friendly City status
- collaborate with other groups who are promoting bike safety, bike infrastructure, etc.
You may have other ideas. Please join us to share your thoughts and concerns.