Agenda for Upcoming BikeCNY Meeting – February 17, 2015
Posted by Steve Reiter on February 10, 2015
Please join us in one week, on Tuesday February 17th at 7pm for the monthly BikeCNY meeting.
- Review the 1/28/2015 Common Council DPW Committee meeting on the University Hill Bike Network Project.
- Work on press release for public Service regarding bike safety in April or May.
- Progress on Portable temporary bike racks for events?
- Update on opening the University Avenue cycle-track in the bookstore block.
- What can be done to move the Euclid Bike infrastructure forward.
- Report on Moving DeWitt meeting on Feb 11.
- Report on Active Transportation Advocacy Day in Albany on Feb 2.
We will be meeting at Mello Velo Cafe. Click here for directions to Mello Velo.